The process of embedding your club’s schedule into your website is split into two parts - giving permission to the site to access the information in the management platform and then actually embedding the schedule into the website.
Part 1 - Domain Permissions:
- Click on “Settings” in the platform sidebar and then scroll down to “Club Information”
- Click on the icon next to “Whitelisted API Domains”
- Type in the URL where you will embed your schedule and then click Save
Part 2 - Embedding the Schedule on Your Website
- Click on “Schedule” in the platform sidebar
- Click on the icon
- In the “HTML Element” field, click on the icon to copy the code
- Next, head to your website and copy the code into the appropriate HTML field, as such:
- Go back into the Arbox platform and click on the icon to copy the code from the “Script File” section
- Copy the “Script File” code into the HTML section before closing the <body/> section of the code.
- At the end of the process, your schedule should appear on your website as follows: